10.......... Alabama victories
9......... babies born! addie, julie ann, scott, ben, miller, parker, brooks, cates & finley
7....... months of tiling bathrooms
6...... fun weekends with friends and family Girls' weekend, Annual Outlet trip, Loxley, Smokies , beach with Laura and Wheeler, lake with Leslie and John
5..... years of marriage
4.... paintings painted
3... reunions
2.. romantic get aways
1. ONE God who blessed us beyond our imagination in 2010.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!








7 comments:
I love this! What a cute countdown and idea! Love you!!!
So cute!!! Loved this!! Can't wait to come visit!!!
That is so fun and cute! How did you think of that!?! Love it!
I'm still in love with your cow painting!
What a great year! Here's to another one.
OH MY GOSH! WOW! This is SO cute and creative. I'm so impressed with your brain!! I would have been stumped from the beginning. LOVE THIS.
Best post ever. Period.
Love this! I also love 9 and that precious baby! Wow how much she has grown. Love you!
Post a Comment